Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Ahh summer romance

This is the only surviving concept work from a summer project I rather not mention the name of. Not that is wasn’t fun, and I got to know some pretty cool people because of it (they look at this blog so I have to cheese a little). However the project whose name I will not note did leave a bad taste in my mouth. Sort of like bumping into a long forgotten one nightstand and realising that those beer goggles were thick and you should have worn a condom. Well on that note this is the bastard child of that summer a work I call MONKEY… DON don doahhhhhnn!

5 comments:

Alina Chau said...

awesome coool drawing!

Bobby Chiu said...

really interesting style you have here Casper

Anonymous said...

Hey casper its the kid you wanna punch in the face. I have the scene that you had me paint but i am still in the U.S. i am going to be coming up next week to give it to you so that you will be able to put it in your film...... plus i dont want to give you any more reason to punch me in the face. alrighty then

Anonymous said...

its march 23rd by the way

Eric Vanic said...

that is really fucking cool!!