Saturday, February 04, 2006

THE FIRST OF MANY?

OK boys and girls this is the first finished scene in my movie. Fresh of the presses this is going to be the aesthetic of the entire “film”; of course that is if I can keep up painting layouts like this and this wasn’t just a fluke, Please God don’t let this be a fluke, a sham, a one hit wonder. BUT I DIGRESS! The fibulas Trev Jamange did the capricious animation and I did the layout, painting(with every God given photoshop cheat I could think of) and compositing. If the level of work keeps up I dear say this could be something special. But that’s just the conceited ass that I am plugging this project. In the long ran no one looks at this blog and I’m just writing and posting to fill me huge blotted ego. BUT I DIGRESS! But If anyone care enough about this little project which will be forgotten the minute its seen please do tell me what you think and how I may improve because lets face it I’m no director and this is no “Ryan” Don’t pity me, I’m a monster

8 comments:

Jarrett said...

trippy dude. coool.

Sam Bradley said...

Hi I'm Sam Bradley and i see jaggies around Bazo :0

Otherwise, it looks better than Ryan.

casper said...

YEAH THE ANIMATION STILL ISNT COLORED SO I JUST DROPED IN A ROUGHT BAZO

Cooked Art said...

Looks pretty nice... definetly want to see it moving.

jeffrey said...

thumbs up inddeed my friend waayyyy up. to the moon even.

Bobby Chiu said...

Hi Casper. Loving the still frame! The smoke texture seems a bit tripped out but I'm sure it'll look killer. Awesome machinery

Rosemary Travale said...

Hey Casper! It looks pretty rad so far. I like what you've been posting. YAY

Dave Marler said...

cool machine, looks pretty dangerous